Badgells Woods, Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just wondering if anyone has ever camped there

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
I have done about 5 trips there and love the place. OK it is a taxi ride away from me ( don't have a car) but it is still a great spot. The site is heavily wooded and you get your own "corral" to pitch up in. There is running water, loos, showers and cooking wash up area. They do not allow you to bring your own wood as it is on a SSSI nor to forage. We were there last summer and was told the site was full up..... still beautifully quiet. It is £20 per person per night but it is London prices. Each corral has its own fire pit and table/ 4 seater , the sort you find in pub beer gardens. If you drive there go via a place called "Snodland" the roads are so much better.
Any thing else you would like to know?

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Yep I've been there too and can heartily recommend it. The only downside is the price is a bit hefty, but a lot of nearly wild camping or glamping sites seem to be doing that at the mo to capitalise on the UK focus for holiday makers.
It's a lovely woodland though with the North Downs Way very close by.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE