Bad experience with kit dealer serviceandsecurity.com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
Just wanted to give everyone here a quick heads up about my experience with serviceandsecurity,com. I tried ordering kit with these guys and this is what happened:

- the online order itself went smooth
- I received an automated order conformation
- but after five days of waiting I still hadn't received a notice of shipping
- upon contacting them I was told it may take up to ten days to ship but was promised it would not take any longer than that.
- After the tenth day had past I was told that my order wouldn't be shipped on time after all
- I explained the disappointment as I needed the kit by a certain date but that I would wait
- Having waited for more than another two weeks after their last email and still no sign of the package I cancelled my order
- no voucher or discount on future offers was offered to soften the rough experience.

Needless to say, I won't be ordering from these guys in the future

sorry: the addy is http://www.servicesandsecurity.com/

Last edited:

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
It can be annoying when a company does not have your item in stock and tell you they should have it to ship by a certain date then dont ( cant think of any other reason) . I would guess it is frustrating for them to have a customer cancel an order because there supplier has let them down also .
But it is worth remembering that its only a few weeks after christmas and suppliers are waiting to be re-stocked the whole world over.

I would say its unfortunate for you mate but at the end from what you have said when you asked to cancel your order they did this no problem and they where also honest about them not being able to ship on time when there deadline came up
. I can really understand your frustration but from what you said it does not seem that bad to me just unlucky at a time of year when a lot of dealers are low on stock

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE