backpacking light

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
just thought I would let you know about the excellent service of the above company. sent off for this little gadget the other day, very quick delivery and well packaged. but what really stood out was a handwritten card from 'Jane' wishing me happy cooking along with a packet of skittles! will definitely use them again. :)

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Especially impressive when you consider the staff there sent me a reply via twitter that they are currently in Spain...

Great service tho, answering my questions while touring in Spain.

J

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Expect a phone call soon checking it arrived ok! I've used BPL for years and unless it's a gift for someone, Rose usually phones you up to check your happy.

KP

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I always prefer to shop face to face and caught backpacking light at the wilderness gathering a few years ago - very nice people and good products.

I can't remember if I have purchased anything with them online but am always browsing the site.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk

rickyamos

Settler
Feb 6, 2010
Peterborough
Ditto I had the same fast service when I purchased the white box stove, personal note and packet of sweets, top notch service highly recomended.:You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE