Back making again after a year out.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi all.

I havent really made any knives for the last year or so. I have just started back up again. I've made a few these last couple of weeks and i'm sure the folk who recieved the knives will post pics up at some point.

For now though here's one i've just finished for a customer who i don't think uses the forums.

It's a woodlore "style" knife though not exactly a clone.

Its in 3mm 01 with a yew handle and black liners.

Hope you like it, all comments welcome. :)

Thanks
Mark :)

P1000626.jpg

P1000627.jpg

P1000628.jpg

P1000629.jpg

P1000630.jpg

P1000633.jpg

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Thats very nice indeed... Do you have a picture of the top of the knife? (to show the palm swell/shaping)

That looks a very comfortable handle.

al.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
that's really nice, it looks like a slightly scaled down lightweight woodlore, i reckon that it'd be a great user.

nice sheath too, plain and basic, i like that kind of thing

stuart

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks for the comments, all appreciated :)

TBL I don't have a top down pic unfortunately, i've just posted the knife too. Its oval shaped with some light contouring on the underside. I've found through trial and error that too much contouring is detrimental to overall performance as it makes it comfortable in one grip and not so comfortable in others. I'll take some pics of the next one :)

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I didn't know that :)

I've yet to see one of yours in the flesh Duncan. They look good in pictures though, especially the large Nessies JD had for review :)

Marks handles are pretty comfy and nice crisp fit and finish to

Ive had a few thro for Kydex

ATB

Duncan

I didn't know that :)

I've yet to see one of yours in the flesh Duncan. They look good in pictures though, especially the large Nessies JD had for review :)

yours are a particular PITA ;) for kydex as there's little to lock round and every thing tapers up took me 3 goes on the first one before i was happy ,, Scandinavian Pukkos are the same

if your interested in any Blade blanks give me a shout ;) either mine or your design :D

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE