B&M bargains cheap torch heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Just to let you know B&M have 28 LED torches on for £1.99. I bought one yesterday, beam doesn't focus it's a pretty basic torch by rolson but all metal body, seems sturdy and is really bright (floods the garden). Really good value for money and wouldn't kill you to buy one for under 2quid, if nothing as a very capable spare

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Yup, they are a crazy good deal, got one and fitted some red plastic over it to make a torch for camping that does not wreck my night vision.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I had a look and they had 28 bulb Energizer brand for £2.99, still silly money.

Over the last few years I've bought a load of cheap LED/Cree torches but it looks like the sock fairy who pinches one sock from a pair has now moved on to torches because I doubt I could find four torches if my life depended on it.

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Says this in the advert Mick..........

Power Source: 1 x AA Battery or AA 14500 rechargeable battery (Not included).
Ah, didn't see that! I bought a similar one before as a bargain and ended up spending £20 on batteries and charger is all

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE