axe mask for owen bush and a sheath for a w bondy clip point.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was asked by one ofthememberson bb to make him some sheaths for to items he had just bought, first he wanted me too make him a sheath for his w Bondy clip point that he had bought, i sent him a pic of the sheath that i thought would suit this, and he was happy with my choice, so this is what i made him, he wanted this in the medium brown that i came up with, through playing about with dye's and to have black stitching.
hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

006 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

010 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

w bondy clip point, and the sheath i made. by lucky_lee, on Flickr

009 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

011 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
he then asked me to make a sheath for the owen bush axe he had bought, no i have not done one for this type of axe before, so it was of to the drawing board for this, as its an unusual shape the cloth, he wanted this in the same brown, and to have the shame stitching and to have a SAM brown closure.
so this is what i made him.
i have to say i fell in love with this axe, its a cracker, i have quite a few, but just love the feel of this one.
hope you like it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6833829440/
012 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

014 by lucky_lee, on Flic
013 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
kr

016 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

015 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

018 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

020 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

owen bush ask, and the sheath i made by lucky_lee, on Flickr

022 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

023 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
take care.
lee.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucky_lee/6833825308/

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Marvelous yet again Lee, but hey didn't expect anything else from what I have seen. and if you don'' t mind me asking, how do you finish the weld?

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
I am in the process of making an axe mask for a Hultafors long chopping axe (retirement present) it is functional & will do the job; however having seen the quality of your work I will not be posting photos of my effort any time soon.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I am in the process of making an axe mask for a Hultafors long chopping axe (retirement present) it is functional & will do the job; however having seen the quality of your work I will not be posting photos of my effort any time soon.
You should post your pics up mate, no matter what they look like anyone that try's to make something out of leather I have admiration for.
take care.
lee.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE