axe holsters ???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

charlieh

Apr 26, 2010
Staffordshire
Hi there,

I do a fair bit of messing about in woods and do a little bit of forestry work in winter and Im looking for a safe and easy way to carry my axe on my work belt. The axes i use primarily are fiskars as for work i have found them to be the best for my use (and they are very lightweight)

So i wondered if anyone is aware of any axe holsters available, or if anyone on here makes them, I know the US fire services use them but they are designed for an axe with a pick end to it, and dont look ideal for what im after as they are a bit big and bulky.

so any help its greatly appreciated

cheers

Charlie

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire

charlieh

Apr 26, 2010
Staffordshire
cheers for all the help that one on ebay looks handy, I had seen the back pack type ones :) but have you seen the price tag :eek: also not that practical for quickly taking it out and snedding a few branches off

does the ebay one hold the axe reasonably rigid and vertical, the last thim im after is something where the axe is swinging about to much really, i must admit i like the look of the southern swords broadsword holder for what im after as it has a fair bit of leather to hold the shaft tighter, not sure i would be keen on one of the drop through steel hoops

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE