Axe holster

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 28, 2012
Canada
I've sent the URL to a mate and he'll probably want me to make him one.

No problem. But I'll keep the cost down by NOT using platinum or gold rivets - which surely has to be why the manufacturers charge so much for theirs! ;)

Manufacturers? Sorry to disappoint, however its a one man show brother! just me, and a hobby at that. Southey had it correct "+ makers over heads + makers profit + shipping from maker to shop + shop overheads + shop profit". So please make one, I encourage it!

And just to note...Tungsten Rivets are better. :)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Manufacturers? Sorry to disappoint, however its a one man show brother! just me, and a hobby at that. Southey had it correct "+ makers over heads + makers profit + shipping from maker to shop + shop overheads + shop profit". So please make one, I encourage it!

And just to note...Tungsten Rivets are better. :)
I understand the price - I wanted to sell some of my leatherwork through a local shop ... just a small pouch that I charge £3 for.
The cost they would have to charge - including VAT, their profit etc more than doubled the price!
I hope that you get some sales as the product looks good and it certain works :) or at least my version (which I will not make for sale) does :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE