Axe Giveaway

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
As a "thank you" for all the kindness and encouragement shown to us in our recent "baby steps" in YouTube videos, we would love to give away the Kent Pattern axe that we recently restored in a series of videos.

We wish we had one for everyone who had been nice to us, but sadly "there can be only one"!

Details of how to put your name in the hat are in today's short video!

Reactions: Le Loup and Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Good on you man, I’ve been thinking some compos and giveaways would go down well, it’s been a while since we had some decent pay-it-forwards. I partly blame postage costs rising over recent years. Even sending a couple of small 30ml plastic squeezy bottles off to a fellow Svea123 owner here for his priming fuel cost quite a bit. They weigh nothing, but in a padded bag don’t fit the silly letterbox thing. I’ll not interfere here as I’ve not commented in your Tube, but my cupboard is in need of a sort. ;)

Want some biltong? It’s black pepper, onion salt, garlic granules. British beef and onion flavour really :emoji_flag_gb: :)

That emoji is awful.

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Not found your YouTube videos before. I'll have a look.
I just finished pimping a little 1 lb Elwell into a carving hatchet and I was thinking how I learned how to sharpen an axe by following a thread of yours on here. So thanks for posting that one!
(I just looked and it's still a sticky at the top of edged tools. You posted it 12 years ago! )

Z

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE