Axe enamel badge designed by Descry0

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Hello all,

Posting on behalf of my partner, Jo (Descry0). Let me know if this is ok to post here?

------

" My Little Axe Pin is now available! So excited to release this design inspired by my passion for the wild. I hope to release more of my designs soon (see original post with the first inspiration for designs: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/sho...ght=pin+badges )

I'd be really grateful of any feedback. I've also made a discount code to save 10% just for fellow BushcraftUKers. Use BUSHCRAFTUK in code box at checkout. Thanks all

www.etsy.com/shop/wayside

Group buys welcomed - please message me to save on postage.

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is a 5 colour hard enamel Axe of a pin! The design was built up then simplified from my water colour sketches of Gransfors Bruks and Wetterlings axes (beloved tools used at home).

Details:
£9.10
Size: Height 45mm Width at top 20mm
Colour: 5 colour with black nickel plate
2 x Traditional clutch on reverse for ultimate placement on clothing

Hard Enamel Badges are one of most durable enamel badges due to the process that the enamel goes through. The stamped metal pin badge is filled with a colour that when set is polished flat leaving a smooth flat surface.

Limited to 100 pins in this first run. Orders will be processed within 1-3 days.
(Preorders will be sent out Monday 18th July with extra goodies - Preordering now finished)

If you are ordering from Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK area I am happy to drop them off at a good location. So please note this in a message in your order and I'll take off the postage.

All pins come on a pin card, are well wrapped and posted in a small Jiffy bag that will fit through a normal post box.

www.etsy.com/shop/wayside "

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE