Little Axe hard enamel pin badges - Finally got them going!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

descry0

Nov 14, 2008
Northumberland
Update from post: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138330&highlight=pin+badges

After taking heed of much feedback (thankfully received from the post link above) and simplification I am producing my very first pin badge. I'm testing the waters into Pin design! Yes, Similar to the old librarian's badge beauty, but a little more complicated. the first set will be inspired by my passion for the wild! Comments, likes, forwards and of course purchases welcomed!

Also Mods, let me know where best to post this? :)

They will be produced in hard enamel. Which is a process of stamping a metal base which is then filled with coloured Epola and polished to a flat surface. They will have a pin clasp on the back.

First up is the "little axe pin" hard enamel, 5 colours with black nickel and it's available for preorder (works like kick starter but you will get a product between 4-6 weeks). I really am hoping this works and initially need to sell 30 to break even. It's still a bit of an experiment.

Available to preorder via: www.etsy.com/shop/Wayside

Thanks all!

il_fullxfull.991427696_9bby.jpg
il_fullxfull.1037935639_b7w9.jpg
il_fullxfull.992194544_1a68.jpg

JMBurke%20all%20pins.jpg

and a taster of more to come! Sleep tent and fire up next if this first venture works!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE