Autumn Foraging Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Can someone recommend me a Dad and Daughter (13) weekend Foraging course in September somewhere within 100 miles of Bath?

Delighted my daughter wants to do this!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
I appreciate it is probably not a lot of help but there did used to be someone in Box that did mini-walks and mushroom type foraging and ten years ago when I had cause to visit the village on several occasions it was a newly formed business however, I cannot give you a name or even be sure the business ever got off the ground but there may just be something in the local yellow pages. Sorry I can't offer more help or info.

D.B.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Cheers guys. Got pointed to a course run by Joe O'Leary at Wilderness Survival Skills. Local to me and pretty wide ranging. 2 days camping out too which is a bonus!

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Have a look at www.thewildsideoflife.co.uk

Fred is very good and well respected. And most of his courses are based in wiltshire.
We've done a lot with him over the years and he never fails to surprise us with his knowledge.

Looks good but only one day and completely mushroom focused.

One for me another year perhaps.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE