Autosocks Rock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Just thought I would give some feedback on my winter tyres. I have had them fitted since late December and in that time there has been 5 days that I have used the car where the temperature was over 8 degrees centigrade. I believe this is the temperature where normal tyres are more effective. I have driven approximately 4000 miles and the tyres and showing no excessive signs of wear. The car has quite happily travelled over some of Scotlands worst winter roads in various conditions from sheet ice to deep untreated snow. We regularly travel to the Lecht Ski area which is on the infamous Cockbridge to Tomintoul road and this winter have had no concerns about getting to the place. I have noticed a slight increase in road noise over normal tyres and absolutely no concerns over the levels of grip offered on the milder days. They are also exceptionally good in the wet. Glad I got them and I think I will be leaving them on the car until April.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE