Austrian brushed polly cotton combat trousers...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mr Mac

Forager
Mar 25, 2009
Home.
Kevin Endicott just popped by with a bag of combat trousers.... !
Austrian !
Polly cotton !
Brushed !
Comfortable !
Rip stop....... !
I have cut and pasted a quick over view....
http://spooncarvingfirststeps.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/austrian-rip-stop-combats.html

trouser_austrian_tars_od_131.jpg

trouser_austrian_tars_od_2.jpg

trouser_austrian_tars_od_3.jpg

P1000355.jpg

Enjoy... J

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
I have had a play too Jon ( evening by the way, hope you are well? )
I realy do think these are the answer to the 'what trousers for bushcraft?' question.
love 'em!

Best.

da C.

Mr Mac

Forager
Mar 25, 2009
Home.
Ha!:cool: Hi Chris.
Kevin told me he'd seen you recently.
You ok?
We're fine and looking forward to a nice bright warm summer.
I'm sporting a pair of these trousers at the moment, I like them, plenty of swanakle room.
And they are less clingy than the normal British army greens I sport.
Good old Kevin eh ?
Hope I'll see you soon ?
Jon Mac.

leon-1

These would be the T.A.R.S trousers then. They're very good, Neil's has been using them for a while and has been raving about them so I bought some, just had a couple of pairs drop through the door in the last twenty minutes along with a Dachstein Jumper. The dachstein jumper is superb, it aint the lightest thing in the world, but when the weather is horrible they are brilliant.

The service from Endicott's as always was superb and Kev new exactly what I was talking about when I spoke to him on the phone the other day.

Bartooon

Nomad
Aug 1, 2007
New Forest
I got a pair of these from Endicotts a few weeks ago and they are fantastically comfortable. I can really recommend them. Only slight own side is that they don't have any back pockets.

Military Mart have ones looking extremely similar, if not identical, slightly cheaper (£9.50 for Grade A compared to Endicotts £12.95 for Grade 1), but they only have limited sizes and don't come with Endicotts' guarantee. I can't remember how much Endicotts charged for postage so I can't compare that either.

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
Out if interest how much was the dachstein jumper-been thinking of getting one for ages but never seem many around

Mr Mac

Forager
Mar 25, 2009
Home.
These would be the T.A.R.S trousers then. They're very good, Neil's has been using them for a while and has been raving about them so I bought some, just had a couple of pairs drop through the door in the last twenty minutes along with a Dachstein Jumper. The dachstein jumper is superb, it aint the lightest thing in the world, but when the weather is horrible they are brilliant.

The service from Endicott's as always was superb and Kev new exactly what I was talking about when I spoke to him on the phone the other day.

Glad to hear Kevin sorted something out for you... Have to admit I've been wearing mine daily since Kev dropped them off... J

Mr Mac

Forager
Mar 25, 2009
Home.
+1000000

Arrived this morning. Well impressed. These trousers are fantastic bushy trousers.
Glad to hear it Dave.
I went walkabout with the camera in the hot Devon afternoon sun and found the trousers extremely comfortable.
Much better than my old 'Greens'.
Best wishes.
J.Mac.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE