Aussie ration packs wanted

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
Does anyone know where to get genuine australian ration packs.
I believe there was a death due to an allergic reaction and a lot of places have now stopped doing them.

Thanks in advance

crazydave

Settler
Aug 25, 2006
Gloucester
thats news, people stopped getting them in as they'd only got them because they'd scrounged them in iraq just like mre's. cant see anaphalaxis causing them to be withdrawn as all ration packs have things in there that are dangerous to others.

I've had a few and not really sure why you'ld want them specifically they arent so great but have a few different things in them. the biscuits taste chemically like the mre ones, the tinned meals are small and stodgy like the german ones. There's nothing really innovative in there to warrant the excessive prices I've seen them go for. I dont even think you can get them through the aussie surplus shops as they dont make so many.

the only real different thing is the small square of scotchbrite which has washing up liquid dried into it and you can make those easy enough oh and the silly eating device which is a can openen with a sort of spoon on the end. still got some bits and bobs kicking around somewhere.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE