Auld man with a plan.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Digger

Jan 3, 2022
Northern Ireland
Hello, Digger Loudon here, I’m 52, plump (but not yet obese), I live in Northern Ireland and I’m at that stage of my life that my newly acquired dislike of people has got me craving to escape from it all.

I’m hoping to climb Ben Nevis in August with my wife and raise a bit of money for charity in the process. But while training for Ben Nevis, we’re trail walking, hill walking, and mountain crawling. We intend to stay out overnight and I’ve dusted the old kit off and we will wild camp with the intention of trying to catch our dinner with hook or snare, it this is unsuccessful, then dinner will be a chicken and mushroom pot noodle.

Hoping to get tips, ideas and good recommendations from the guys and gals on here, that will help us out in out wildlife/midlife crisis.

I’ve subscribed to full membership because I’m nosey and I really want to see the pictures that’s hidden . But mainly to contribute towards the running of the group. The same group that I’m looking to learning from.

Happy New Year BTW.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE