August - September Camp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
Aloha everyone,

We just got back from a nice relaxing family camping trip with a bunch of friends. It sure rained hard and often on us, but our spirits were not dampened. There were periods of nice weather as well.

The good part is everyone had a good time, no one got hurt, we made new friends, and of course, we ate pretty well, as usual.

Since I had a lot of pictures, I figured I would try something different and post a link instead of individual pictures. Here it is:

Kahua Nui

There was supposed to have been a large group of medieval people there but we never saw them. I only saw a large bonfire in the distance on our last night and I assume it might have been them, but didn't head over to check it out. It was bedtime for my kids. And while the huge bonfire was impressive, I really saw no need for a fire that large.

We kept a fire going almost around the clock. But we used it for cooking as well as our night time camp fire, so its configuration changed quite a bit depending on our need. I don't think our fire ever got more than about a foot high as opposed to the bonfire that looked like it was blazing at least ten feet plus high.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
looks like you had a good time.

is it a proper campsite or is it just a place you can go to? i noticed the picnic table so was wondering

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Hanzo you have a beautiful family/friends, what great backdrop of scenery and the music fitted the pictures spot on. thank you for letting us share them.

hanzo

Nomad
Feb 12, 2006
Hawaii
hanzosoutdoors.blogspot.com
Thanks weekender. Glad you enjoyed it.

We really like that spot and will be back in October. We would probably be there a lot more often if they didn't restrict the usage to one camping trip every 30 days. We left on 9/3 and will be back 10/5.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE