Article: Ovaeasy Egg Crystals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Good one, Ive been wanting to try these egg 'crystals' to take on trips. I know they used to to sell them on amazon.co.uk, but they must have stopped because i could never find them.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Hindsight has shown me that "kid-tested" and "kid-approved" is the best food endorsement that you will ever get.
There's an outdoor store in the city. Must look for this next time I go in. Thanks.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I have the Trek n Eat whole egg powder and I have found that to be a good for making scrambled eggs, I am going to try some cake mixes as well with them and try a few other things out in the field too, next time I use them I'll put up some pictures. With the trek n eat has 10 eggs worth in their packet.

cadetmel

May 23, 2016
Glasgow
These look great I'm sure my little boy will love them. Usually when we go camping I take bits and bobs with me. We have only started going camping in the Scottish highlands and i have bought lots of kit from Cadets UK, I would recommend! http://www.cadetsuk.com

I am looking for recommendations for any other food pouches like this would anyone be able to help?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE