Article: Lowa Patrol Boots - Pic Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

passer

Jun 20, 2016
lancs
Thanks for the review.
I have just received my pair of these, and the leder gris.
I'm encouraged I have made a good choice, time will tell.

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
These are great boots. I've had the same pair now for work for the last 8 years. I've bought a new pair for work this month and using the old ones in the mountains. Rock solid quality.
I'm a uk size 10 and have bought size 10 boots, they fit perfectly and wear like trainers from day one.
I've used all sorts of boots in the past that have failed or just worn out over a couple of years. Just can't fault the patrol boot at all.
Great review btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Recently taken a step back with my boot choose to the older assault boots just because they are lighter. They do take a bit more breaking in but I am finding Lowe, altberg a bit heavy for day walks

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Thanks for taking the time to write this report. My "kraut" boots are due to be replaced soon, so I'm looking for something like these.
Please will you add some comments about their waterproofness (?) and comfort when you've time?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE