Article: Hilleberg Akto Tent

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
I used to have one of these, it was great but ended up selling and getting the 2 man nallo so my missus could trek with me.

I have always thought about getting another as we have a kid now and there is not so much need for the 2 man nallo as we don't really get to trek together so much .

Ummm this review has got me thinking about them again and now I have just seen they come in coyotee brown :) ummmm :)

http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/1036-Hilleberg-Akto-Tent-Sand-plus-55-pound-Bonus/

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have been eyeballing one of these for the better part of 6 years now... would love one but could never get past the price.

No dispute about the value, I know they are very good... but for a one person tent based on a design that's been around for a while, £45 is a bit steep.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
I have been eyeballing one of these for the better part of 6 years now... would love one but could never get past the price.

No dispute about the value, I know they are very good... but for a one person tent based on a design that's been around for a while, £45 is a bit steep.

For £45 I'd buy one in seconds :D

May 10, 2013
kidderminster
I love my akto best solo tent on the market if you ask me. I know they cost alot but they are made to last a life time. so my advise would be to go and treat yourself you wont regret it :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE