Army Surplus shops near Peterborough?

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Second front in dogsthorpe, pboro

Allkit government surplus at new england triangle, pboro.

Neither of them are massive though.

Old Bones

Settler
Oct 14, 2009
East Anglia
2nd Front tends to have more UK stuff, with Allkit having some foreign kit (Dutch camo trousers for instance). Both are pretty helpful, but 2nd Front is about a 10 min walk from my house, so I tend to use them more. Teepee is spot on - both are pretty small (with 2nd Front being very cramped), although you can find some decent stuff if you have a good look. Allkit grades very well, although not the cheapest.

Three warnings though.
The parking for both isn't great, with Allkits being a real battle.

The second is that neither (as yet) takes any cards. Its cash or cheques only, although 2nd Front is hoping to at some point. The Allkit chap told me that he didn't want to take cards in case people spent money they didn't have! Bless...

The third is that they don't open every day of the week, with 2nd Front closed Tuesdays and Allkit Mondays (I think). Give them a ring first, just to check what their hours are.

I'm sure that both will have a folding shovel somewhere, so take a look.

Anybody know of any other shops in the area? I'm using Endicotts a lot, because there are things I just can't get locally.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I don't know whether they're still going but Home Guard in Thrapston (south of Oundle) were always pretty good. That might be a bit too far, though.

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
A bit far away perhaps but there's one in a little village called Hingham (near watton) (next to the pub/restaurant) it looks closed it's windows/door are boarded up bit it's open, you go in the door on the left. you an still get cold war gear in there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE