Army Sleeping Bags, Gelert Pinnacle 4DL bag, short back bergen.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Hi All,

it's time for me to clear out some stuff - there might be more later but for the minute (before I put them on ebay) - No pictures at the mo as they're stuffed under my bed (I know I'm being lazy :)) but I'll take them out and post some up if needed.

I have 2 British Army Arctic sleeping bags, the green hollow fibre centre zip ones (pattern 90's are they?) with compression sacks both in great condition and only used (by me and my son) a couple of times before we got all Alp kitted up :) - SWAP Pending

Also a Gelert Pinnacle 400 DL 4 season bag, hollow fibre, as new - used for one night think it;s even still got the tags on the compression sack - really warm 4+ season bag about £50-60 new I think.

Finally for the mo a short back British Army bergen, again good condition, couple of repairs and sniper tape additions, no side pods.

Prices.. £30 for the Gelert, no idea for the Bergen so I'll guess at £25 and someone can put me right if that's a mile off.

I'm in Epsom in surrey if someone would like to pick up, happy to post (I'll find a price for you if you need it) or I'm down in Dartmoor area 4th-6th May and around Skafell at the beginning of June whenever HRH is celebrating so can do meet around there if that's easier. Probably be around Cairngorm sometime later as well.

Payment can be cash, paypal, bank transfer happy to swap for something if it takes my fancy (looking for a CWC at the mo but try me, I'm a sucker for anything sharp or handmade :D)

thanks Bob

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE