Army Issue Summer Sleeping Bag, MTP/PCS clothing, boots, torches, Multitool, Surefire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi All

I have recently got a bunch of MTP and PCS clothing (including brand new jackets, shirts and trousers in large/x-large), army issue summer sleeping bag, water bottle & mug, and issue arctic socks to sell, DPM webbing, DPM waterproofs and brand new Meindl desert boots size 12. Also similar desert clothing.

Too much to list but message me if you're interested. More to follow.

ATB
Craeg.

Last edited:

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Large brand new issue softie jacket - £20 inc fees and signed for delivery.
View attachment 38797View attachment 38796

Large brand new issue softie trousers - £13 inc fees and signed for delivery.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Large 180/96 or 190/104 brand new issue PCS Windproof Smock - £31 each inc fees and delivery.
View attachment 38798

Brand new issue extreme cold weather Arctic socks size 9-12 - £8 inc fees and delivery (1 pairs available).
attachment.php

Great condition (proper) Karrimor Alpiniste 50 litre rucksack - £21 inc fees and delivery.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Brand new medium to large genuine issue extreme cold weather mitts thermal lined leather palms - £8 inc fees and delivery.
attachment.php

Brand new medium to large genuine issue extreme cold weather waterproof goretex-like mitts - £8 inc fees and delivery.
attachment.php

Good condition size M-L genuine issue extreme cold weather waterproof goretex-like fleece lined hat - £10 inc fees and delivery.
attachment.php

Brand new genuine issue size 9 desert pattern leather gloves - £10 inc fees and delivery per pair. (2 pair available)
attachment.php

Great condition DPM webbing set - £19 inc fees and delivery.
attachment.php

Also a selection of osprey MTP pouches and DPM clothing too, msg me for details.

Thanks for looking.

ATB
Craeg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE