Army Combat Utility Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've bought a few bits of their gear, a response pack copy and an organizer pouch. The quality is as expected for a far east import but to be fair neither has let me down yet. The stitching is average and the zips probably won't last forever but they're both still going strong at the moment.
It looks an interesting and useful belt and probably worth a punt but don't expect too much in terms of robustness etc.

livefast999

Aug 12, 2008
uk
Thanks for the feedback, I think I will go for one. I guess I can always go over the stitching again to make it more robust.

Like you say, it does look like a handy belt bag thingy :)

Thanks again

Lf

Mastino

Settler
Mar 8, 2006
Netherlands
It says: Army Combat Utility Belt Retro Cargo Travel Bum Bag :lmao: We could make a song using that line:

Army Combat Utility Belt Retro Cargo Travel Bum Bag
Yeah, Yeah

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I think Batman may have one, maybe worth a PM.:lmao:

True, but his in in 'Safety Yellow' so no good for bushcrafting

adam_west.jpg

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
OK guys, the thread is getting away from the original context, which was to let us know about a bit of kit one of the members has found useful and chose to share with us. If you don't like this kind of item fine, but please be mindful that someone has taken the time out to post the thread .... I thaaaank yooooo :)

Cheers guys n gals

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
OK guys, the thread is getting away from the original context, which was to let us know about a bit of kit one of the members has found useful and chose to share with us. If you don't like this kind of item fine, but please be mindful that someone has taken the time out to post the thread .... I thaaaank yooooo :)

Cheers guys n gals

Quite right, apologies.

I actually may get one of these to carry a first aid kit around in, quite often when you move away from the main camp area to do bushy things you will always take the Sharps but how many of us pick up the FAK and take that as well ( I know we should...but we are human )

So a little Belt mounted FAK could be a useful addition.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I use a leather "sporran" belt pouch...big enough for SAK, FAK, and flint and steel kit...
but if you like the "military" look this "belt of many pockets" looks OK, though not overly strong.
I prefer the "mountainman/dark-ages" look myself.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for the feedback, I think I will go for one. I guess I can always go over the stitching again to make it more robust.

Like you say, it does look like a handy belt bag thingy :)

Thanks again

Lf

What do you think of it?
I just took delivery of the belt and first impression is like Shewie said. You pay for the quality. It doesn't feel very rugged, though I think it'll see some use. Hate the velcro though, might replace that with (press) buttons.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE