New german flecktarn hooded combat jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
yee haa 002.jpg

1 x unissued NEW genuine german army flecktarn hooded combat jacket / parka in as new condition (super grade) but does not come with quilted liner, no marks, stains, tears, names or anything on it, it couldn't be newer if it came in a packet. Flame retardant 80% / 20% cotton / polyester mix, 5 pockets ( 2 poppered breast pockets, 1 upper poppered left sleeve pocket, 2 zipped hand warmer pockets) drawstring waist and hem, raglan velcro adjustable sleeves, zip and poppered storm flap front closure. Now for sizing the label reads gr.10 7585/1015, from experience gr.10 is usually a fairly big size, i am 6' tall and have a 48'' chest and it fits me fine with a t-shirt and 400g woolpower full zip jumper underneath but if you want to get anything more under it i would suggest it fits a 44'' chest so about a size xl, pit to pit across the chest zipped up is 24''.

I know these are available for around £10.00 + p&p on flea bay which makes them around £15.00 all in, but these are USED surplus stock, so have been issued and worn and DO NOT have the liners as the pictures show plus try to find a bigger sized one it's difficult.

Asking £17.00 all in paypal. Pm if your interested

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE