Arktis Waterproof Smock £59 GB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
well i've had it out in all weathers so far and i must say it really is very very waterproof, not to mention wind-proof ;D
however i have two MAJOR gripes out this product.

1. SWMBO will not let me wear it in bed.
2. its IMPOSSIBLE to take a shower with this item on, i came out dryer then when i went in!

just wanted to say big thank you to LBL, TeeDee and kev for this, still figuring what to do with all this bloody paracord too ;)

TrashCanMan

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2009
Basingstoke
I had a little parcel arrive in the post today in the form of my prize from Kev for posting a pic of me wearing my new smock :)

This is what I got...

04f6e5df.jpg

A lovely thick pair of socks - I will be wearing these this weekend.
A bundle of paracord to add to my bundles I got with my smock.
An Arktis map case - really top quality bit of kit this. Folds out to take a full size OS map folded in two.
A cracking little case/pouch thingy. I'm not sure what this is actually for but I'm using it as a case for my money, phone, pen, paper, door keys, etc to keep them tidy in my backpack.

Well chuffed :)

Big shout out to Kev - I have never experienced customer satisfaction from a company to this level. Endicotts definately have a new loyal customer here!

I also had a hand written note inside which said 'It's been a really good laugh dealing with you all - Do pass my regards to all @ BCUK'

So, who else has taken a pic of them wearing their smocks???

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
1 LBL
2 TeeDee - XL
3 Highbinder - M pleasePAID
4 Darkside - L or XL (Kev choice) PAID
5 Tetley - L - PAID
6 Ratbag
7 Roe Ring - Large - PAID
8 widu13 - XL PAID
9 Claudiasboris - Small (only when standing up) - PAID
10 Fizzy (Medium I expect) - PAID
11 Andy BB - Me too - XL please - PAID
12 SCOMAN - 48 - 50'' chest, length for a short **** paid
13 Rigel - Large please - PAID
14 Melonfish - XL please - PAID
15 TinkyPete - XL please
16 SimonM - L please - PAID
17 Elines large please (now confirmed) - PAID
18 Bluemerle - Large please Paid
19 atross- xl please
20 Effzedess - M please - PAID
21 Trashcanman - XXL - PAID
22 Dave53 XL please
23 hiho XXL - Paid
24 familne L please - Paid
25 m.durston L PAID
26. MikeE - L (44" chest) PAID
27. warthog1981 PAID

Ooh I can't wait

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Kev at Endicotts texted me this morning to say that his email comms is down - and has been for several days. he is trying to sort it amongst all the regular business. He apologises if anyone has emailed him over the last couple of days but he has not been able to pick these emails up or send responses.

To take the pressure off I thought it best to run a second GB list and as soon as we are up to the right numbers an order can be put it. I'll run a second, fresh thread here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64294

Last edited:

effzedess

Apr 29, 2010
Peterborough
Wow, what a great bit of kit. Kev put one aside for me till I was able to sort payment - superb service (even accommodated a change of size at the last minute). Thanks also to LBL and TeeDee, great work fellas - I'm a Dan Cam convert!

Just need it to rain here now :)

Effzedess

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Over-run in production I heard. Can never be sure exactly as I am not in the know. I can ask Kev if you like. But I remember that on another website that was offering them (before they ran out of stock) that the word over-run was mentioned.

Last edited:

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
Over-run in production I heard. Can never be sure exactly as I am not in the know. I can ask Kev if you like. But I remember that on another website that was offering them (before they ran out of stock) that the word over-run was mentioned.
judging by the fact that they all have the velcro strips on them and have the danish flag sewn on i would say that these were definitely an over run in production for the danish army. their loss , our gain!

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Mine arrived yesterday, not had chance to use in anger yet but it's a bl***y brilliant bit of kit.:D Can't thank LBL, Tee Dee and everyone at Endys enough for the GB. :35:Absolutely excellent price too. Mike

SteveW

Forager
Dec 10, 2006
Launceston,Cornwall
Do you think there is any chance of me sneaking in on the end of this GB? I came online today looking for a waterproof jacket, and This looks like it could be just the job.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE