Arizzon Monolith 90L Olive Green for trade - Dropped Value to shift it!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Hi there,

As I understand full membership is needed for selling but not for trading. If this is not the case, please delete and accept my apologies.

I have for trade one of these:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arizzon-Wol...5-4196851?ie=UTF8&refRID=0VB2Q4KW7GQGF0C56V9Z

Great condition, light cosmetic wear only. I will put actual pictures up on Monday evening when I have access to a digital camera if any interest is shown. I got this in Feb this year but it's too big for my needs on reflection. These are worth £240 new, so how about a trade value of £60 or thereabouts?

Trades wise, surprise me with what you have, but I'm certainly after one of or a combination of the following:

I'm primarily after a bag of around 60-70L that has no Molle. Can be military or civilian,
Would also consider Gransfors Wildlife Hatchet/Outdoor Axe/SFA or other comparable axe.
Enzo Trapper or other bushy blades in 01, D2, S30V or similar,
High quality waterstone of grits at or above 6,000,
Leather pouches and traditional bushy bits,

Collection prefered from South Lincolnshire, Bourne Area but I guess postage can be factored into a deal.

EDITSend me your email address and I will send you some pics

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE