Random items for trade or sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
A few random bits that might be of use to someone..........

Set of 4 Jean M Auel books, Clan of the cave bear, and others - 1,3,4,5 (can't find 2) TRADED

Robin Hood, Ridley Scotts directors cut. Never played as it's a duplicate copy. £5 value.
a122f3f0.jpg

I litre Sigg bottle, red, well used, but it'll be good for years to come. Has an Animal sticker on it. £10ish.
e5aeab0a.jpg

Coleman lightweight gas stove. Used. but working fine. SAK for scale only (no gas included). £5 trade value.
1fae6a99.jpg

Vango lumbar pack/bumbag. 5L + 12L, converts to a small daysack (17L) Trade value £10ish.
0246f990.jpg

2b6daec4.jpg

Arktis 'Stowaway' windshirt. Size small in olive green. Great bit of lightweight 'bushy' kit. TRADED

Olney Tweed 'Baker boy' style flat cap, sized small (57cm head size). Was £30 new, and never worn. TRADED

Trade-wise, I'm not too bothered, make me an offer.
I am however looking for a small poncho/tarp, preferably green/brown, condition not too important, as long as it's waterproof, An OS/Harveys map of Snowdonia/Snowdon area, small drybags/aloksaks, and a small, vaguely decent compass (Silva ranger sl type) or a kydex clipper sheath....

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE