Argos two man Tipi £19.99

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
just went out and baught 1 from argos at that price you cant go wrong and it will be ok for the moot to store things in and if it leeks like a sieve i can always take
it back, good heads up kard 133 anyway lets not be all doom and gloom lets be positive you can always spray it with seam seal regards dave

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
I have one of these Argos tipi tents they are a little bit of fun and a bit of a return to childhood playing cowboys and Indians lol practicalities are that they do leak and the ground sheet is not sewn in so dirt sand etc gets all over the insides apart from that cheap as chips

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Thanks for the input. I did look at the Vango, and while it may be better quality I didn't like the design. At least with this one I can replace the ground sheet with something lighter, seal the seams and anything else I need to without worrying about the cost.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE