Are you Man Enough?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Dammit - someone must have a photo of me in my Ghanaian Warriors Kilt from the 2013 Moot - I cannot see one in my collection....

Here's the one of you wearing your 60's skirt John... ;)
946355_10151635172078152_862243451_n.jpg

And there's nothing wrong with wearing pink either is there? :rolleyes::lmao::lmao:
1170952_10151635172908152_1548939700_n.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hmm those photographs of Mr Fenna & Biker are bringing recolections of Devlin Waugh flooding back...

devlin-waugh-02.jpg

Being a Scot I regularly wear a kilt, even when I used to work the woods back in my estate days. (And the lady tourists loved it when I emerged from a tangle of trees on to the policy wearing it, the camera shutters certainly clicked a lot.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Heh HehHeh...
You have to be secure in your masculinity to play these games :)
Am I man enough - I would say "You bet!" and several of the ladies I know would agree :D

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Heh HehHeh...
You have to be secure in your masculinity to play these games :)
Am I man enough - I would say "You bet!" and several of the ladies I know would agree :D

Aye, but messing about is a bit different to seriously buying and wearing a "tactical skirt" :lmao:

Unless of course the idea is to increase your chances of hitchhiking your way out of (or maybe into :eek:) the woods

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Given flying biting things, brambles, nettles etc. I can't think of anything worse.

How do you think that the Highland Fling was invented ...
"Ah think ah'l just have a wee dance wi' Janet ... Jings, crivens, hep ma boab! Black fly an' midgies! Heyulp!" (accent courtesy of Dr Findly and the Broons)
Plausible?

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
.......Being a Scot I regularly wear a kilt, even when I used to work the woods back in my estate days. (And the lady tourists loved it when I emerged from a tangle of trees on to the policy wearing it, the camera shutters certainly clicked a lot.

There's a proper time and place for everything. A proper kilt on a Scot in Scotland is one thing; a khaki knock-off on an American ad is a totally different animal.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
There's a proper time and place for everything. A proper kilt on a Scot in Scotland is one thing; a khaki knock-off on an American ad is a totally different animal.
Oh I don't know there's always the amusement factor! Used to wear my kilt when competing in Highland and forestry games too, though I did wear shorts underneath on those occasions as there were families present.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE