Are we weird?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
It's difficult to be a deviant of the social norm, when there isn't much of a social norm to begin with.

Other aspects of my life include being a Pickup Artist, studying at uni, studying social dynamics personally, being an avid computer gamer, go to raves, to smoke, drink and maybe do recreational drugs, learning how to DJ, learn how to play the keyboard, write prose, articals and creative writing.

I guess I just do what I want to do.

I think you`ll find the drink drugs, DJing and attemping to write something all come under the catagory of "Being a student" :)

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
I'm not weird and I don't know anyone who goes wild camping or practises bushcraft that could be described as 'weird' either.

Weird would be eating your own face because everything else tastes of paint.
And I've not met a single person in the woods who was doing that.

Pantalaimon

Forager
May 19, 2008
Utrecht, Netherlands
Indeed, its sometime hard to explaint what you're doing, bushcraft.
And still people say that it's 'survivalling'.

But that I must explain that you survival when you have an airplane, go flying with it and than crash somewhere in a jungle. With the nature as emeny.
Then I explain that bushcraft are the skills I think I must know. With the nature as friend instead of enemy.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The world has gone mad....
I however am merely wierd......
Therefor I am the most well adjusted...
ergo I am the least wierd....and therefor

Woof, quack, buggrup!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE