Are there any proper army surplus stores left in the UK ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
I second what Mentalnurse said. The Bunker in Leyland. The guy has whatever you need if not in he gets it. His customer service is excellent. I bought a used folding spade, the proper HD ones, when I got home and inspected it closely found a small crack next to a bolt hole. I was unable to get back that day so SWMBO took it the following week, without receipt but he changed it for a brand new one no problems.:D

Some one else mentioned Feltons in Preston, yes the have a lot of kit but I find they have a we know better than you attitude and they are very pricey.:red:

I have also used Surplys & Adventure (.com) on line for an M65 for SWMBO it did take ages to arrive over a month:eek: , but good quality and fair price.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
usmcpro.com - got a shop in porsmouth i think - got a crusader cooker and cup for well below the usual retail price - also do french army rations - very nice they are too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE