Arcteryx Incline Zip Neck Long Sleeve Base Layer XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi All,

In a continued quest to rationalise kit that I haven't used over the last 12 months to bolster the bank balance I have up for sale my olive/darkish green, like the max P green, Arcteryx incline long sleeve base layer in XL - it cost me around £60 around 12 months ago and bar trying it on has never made it out of the house. I have a tendancy to like things in the shop, but when it comes to using them, I find my old ex army base layers always come out with me like old friends : )

The makers blurb - This lightweight, super-wicking and quick-drying Zip Neck has a very dry and cool feel. The textile's inner face is made with hydrophobic polypropylene yarns that have a silver ion antimicrobial treatment encapsulated into the fibres for long-lasting odour control. The polyester outer face draws moisture away from the body for rapid evaporation, and a half-zip speeds venting.

link - http://www.arcteryx.com/Product.aspx?EN/Mens/Incline-Zip-Neck-LS

It does feel really light and like all Arcteryx kit the cut is superb!

Looking for £40 now £35 now £30 post to your door in the UK with paypal fees covered too,

Many Thanks

Rich

Arcteryx Incline.jpg

Last edited:

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Ok first attempt at a price drop :) now £35 posted to your door in the UK with pp fees covered to : )

Cheers

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE