Archery forums..

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
What would be a good name for it and what would we include in it if I were to put one up? Needs to be relatively broad and yet also not get flagged on online blacklists as dangerous...

Shooting sports
Projectiles and hunting tools
??


For talk about Archery, Catapults, Shooting sports?, knife and axe throwing?

Thoughts?
 
I was having the same problem - a definitive title that wouldn't look 'Rambo' to the public!

I think it would be best to keep the word 'hunting' out of the forum title sadly. I think it will have to be a vanilla title such as 'projectile tools' - that could then include atlatls, spears, blowpipes etc.

I'm not sure about including axe and knife throwing - it would be nice as long as it doesn't end up another forum full of threads all about how bad a Scandi grind is :)
 
Agreed that a sub-forum that was related to any kind of target sport (archery, shooting, shotguns, etc) would be better than an archery alone forum.
Hmm...what about 'Target Sports' as a name?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE