Apple Mac

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
This is not a moan, Just an observation to note that certain 'Smilies' now no longer work on my system. (g4 mac) They used to on g3. :confused: Can you make the site more mac friendly? Thanks from Swyn

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Thanks for the advice, this is a mac mini system, we are not on broadband. Will search around and see if your suggestions will improve things. Regards from Swyn.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Is there any chance that you could make the :You_Rock_ smilie disapear from my computer, he is a bit of a creep isn't he :)

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
swyn said:
Thanks for the advice, this is a mac mini system, we are not on broadband. Will search around and see if your suggestions will improve things. Regards from Swyn.

If you are using the Safari browser and you see a blue boxed '?' where a smilie should be, switch javascript back on in your Safari preferences.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Don't have a problem here with either the Powermac G4 or the G4 Mac mini (non broadband). YOu may want to try emptying your Cache in Safari (pull down Safari menu- Empty Cache) just in case they have been corrupted there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE