Anyone using Opera to read the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
After being away from Opera for a long time, I've been trying it again, but it gives me an almost blank page, with only the main header showing.

Am I alone with this problem.

Graham

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
On Opera 9.5 running PCOSLinux 2008 mini me, it seems to be running fine. I'll see if there is an Upgrade for my distrobution and let you know.:)

I now see I can read the "new posts" forum (replying from there now) but not the main forum.

This is very weird, if I go from the home page to the forum tab, i get just the main headers along the top.

If I go to, for example the Gallery and choose new posts, and then click on the link to the main forum from the recent posts, I ge the full forum

Very strange.

Graham

myotis

Apr 28, 2008
Somerset, UK.
Sometimes opera does that with me. If i go to the view menu, and click on fit to width, it brings the forum etc back into view....

Andy >>>>>--------------------------------<>

Ah, yes that's fixed it. Thanks, I doubt I would have ever sorted that out on my own.

Graham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE