Anyone used Mad Bear Outdoor Supplies?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I'm more worried that their phone number goes dead and i've had no resposes to my emails than i am in the delay?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I thought I read on their site that they were moving premises, they might have a different number now but how you find that out I'm not sure

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
I'm not one for scaremongering lads but if you check out what's in stock in all the categories...there's not much there....with 20% off all stock....and a clearance section...

Looks like winding down to me. Le's put it this way, with what I checked I wouldn't have placed an order for anything today.

Sack

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
my comments arn't that old - 2 weeks ago the site looked A OK plenty of stock and very 'active' a week later and still no parcel everything is also out of stock now

wouldn't mind i even got an advert email last week....

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
my comments arn't that old - 2 weeks ago the site looked A OK plenty of stock and very 'active' a week later and still no parcel everything is also out of stock now

wouldn't mind i even got an advert email last week....

I have never written a letter to anyone in 'authority' in my life, but if it transpires that they are bust and not honouring orders then this will be the last straw for me. I got stung for £80 odd with that s#*mb@g at Combat Service Support and his website is still up and running and they have been bust fo 6 months or more. This is just not cricket and happening more and more.

I hope it all works out, truly...but I've got the hump...this gets to me as much as litter.

Sack

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I thought i had got burnt via ebay, when buying a cold steel tomahawk, but i was protected by paypal, did you pay that way corso ?

Rob

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I used them a couple of weeks ago,took a few days to get the trousers but they do stipulate in their terms that delivery may take up to 21 days.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I used them a couple of weeks ago,took a few days to get the trousers but they do stipulate in their terms that delivery may take up to 21 days.

That was their attitude with me too

it all worked out ok in the end but i'll stick to suppliers that ship ASAP rather than when we can be bothered....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE