Anyone subscribe to amazon prime?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Evening all

So we're thinking of canceling netflix and going to amazon prime.

A question i cant seem to find the answer to is can me and the mrs both watch stuff on our tablets from one account....or can i allow say a visitor to use it without giving them access to my entire amazon account?

Cheers all......adam

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi Adam, we have it and although we don't use it on more than one device at a time I think with 1 account you can stream to 2 devices at the same time.
Don't think there's a limit as to how many devices you can long in to just a limit on how many you can use at same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
Cheers dude, i doubt we will both be watching stuff at the same time very often its more getting access to either of our accounts i'm thinking about

Faz

Mar 24, 2011
Cheshire
Yeah log on anywhere really as no restrictions. We've got a fire stick, amazon tv on the Xbox and on iPads without an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisWebb2020

Mar 1, 2016
Kingstanding, Birmingham
Hey,
You can link other amazon accounts to the main account holders one, ie spouse/kids, and they can use most of the functions, but not all (prime music for instance can only be accessed by the main account.)

But you could create a joint account with a fresh amazon account and use that between you.

I will say that the movies are better on Netflix but the series available in prime are better.

Last edited:

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I was hacked and someone bought loads on my account. Cancelled the subscription and told Amazon not to subscribe me. They subscribed me again and it was hacked...again. Told them I didn't subscribe and they (at 1st) tried to charge me for the subscription. Threatened with ombudsman so they relented. Always check credit and bank statements now looking for Prime purchases.
I was bought a box with Kodi on by Santa. Harder to use than Netflix, etc but everything on it with no subscription

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE