Anyone seen my Bag?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 15, 2013
Teesside
Got a new Helicon Direct Action Bag in Pencott Greenzone. Really loving it for its size and features and how it blends in however only have one problem when I put it down......

IMG_0315_zpsoqmgnpcq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Impressive camo, still trying to figure out of that is a good thing, or bad :D

mick91

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Brilliant camo that! And I normally don't think digicam styles are as good, colour me corrected!

caorach

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
UK
Having a camo bag is always a really, really bad thing as there is no situation in which you don't want to be able to find your bag but there are a very many situations when not being able to find it would be very bad indeed.

Despite saying this I have one green rucksack (it was the only colour available) and one camo one (a Sting and again camo was the only colour I could find) so that is a bit of a problem. What I do, for what that's worth, is tie some of the red and white tape that is used on building sites and the like onto the bag and this makes it easily seen. Something like this, in the brighter colours:

https://www.spservices.co.uk/item/Brand_BarrierTape_81_0_438_1.html

The other advantage with having a supply of this attached to your bag is that it can make a useful marker. So, for example, if I find a good spot to cross a river I might take a bit of tape off the bag and mark it so I don't need to hunt for it on the way back. In thick commercial forestry where finding a clear and unblocked "ride" from one place to another can be tricky I'd also use the tape there to mark the gap in the trees that I've just come out of, so I can find it again when wanting to go back in the opposite direction.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE