Anyone Keep A Bushcraft Journal?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tommyd345

Nomad
Feb 2, 2015
Norfolk
I keep a log of my teaching for a qualification I'm going for. I just jot it down in notepad on my phone, then I'll come back and write something bushcrafty I've thought of, or a bit of wood I want to steal around centre. Then I get home and have to try pick apart the teaching bits from my own notes!!

Apr 25, 2012
Wolverhampton
Thanks. :)

Something like this?

D85U0xR.jpg

:)

More here.

Those are incredible journals my friend! Been looking for that kind of inspiration for ages and just couldn't find it! I really need to up my sketching skills tho, good sketches really make a journal for sure!

Brynglas

I use Alwych notebooks for my journals and notebooks, a lot cheaper than Moleskine and I find them much harder wearing. I can't recommend them enough,,they come in a variety of sizes and have top quality paper that doesn't bleed ink so good with a fountain or felt tip pen. The same company do a Denbigh range which is a hardback book and the same good quality paper.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE