Anyone interested in a Devon meetup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Can't believe no one in Devon is interested......or is it because I smell???:D

Not that mate, in my case it's getting there as I don't drive and I have a business to run. Not a case of not interested, just time is a factor, there are a few of us trying to organise something for the New Year.

Drop me a PM with where you are and I'll see if I can work out a day to get up there,

Leon.

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
LittleBigLane I'm up for a meetup I've always been kinda jealous of them happening everywhere but down here. I don't know if I'll bring any skills/enlightenment but I'm keen as. I just got in contact with another lad here Marco 0 I'll let him know. Weekends only I'm afraid and I'm busy weekend 15 - 17 Dec. I am of over Christmas/New Year.

Mar 14, 2007
Plymouth
hey sounds really good!
I ve never been on a meet, as I am quite new to the scene. Unfortunately, I am very busy until christmas so for me the new year would be ideal, but I think it would be nice to meet some people from the forum.

keep the idea up!

greets marco :)

leon-1

hey sounds really good!
I ve never been on a meet, as I am quite new to the scene. Unfortunately, I am very busy until christmas so for me the new year would be ideal, but I think it would be nice to meet some people from the forum.

keep the idea up!

greets marco :)

The New Year is looking good for a few of us, we'll have to see what can be managed.:)

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Being a bit lazy with my old post I have just picked up on this one.

Yup - I am an keen as others on a meetup sometime this year. If I was to put a flag in the sand and suggest around Easter?

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Being a bit lazy with my old post I have just picked up on this one.

Yup - I am an keen as others on a meetup sometime this year. If I was to put a flag in the sand and suggest around Easter?

I can't do Easter, got Smartys meet here in cornwall... Think Leons going too...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE