Anyone in Sweden this summer?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FKeate

Forager
Jun 12, 2014
London
Hi folks,

Doing a rather long hike through Sweden this summer, from Mälmo to Kiruna, and was wondering if anyone out there fancies joining me for a few days? Made it to Stockholm on my own and it's been pretty lovely so far but man can only live for so long on the sound of his own voice (and a catalogue of radio 4 podcasts).

Heading out of Stockholm in the morning toward upsalla, from there to gavla, then up the coast a wee ways before cutting across to Tarnaby to join the kings trail (should be at Tarnaby around the start of August).
Anyone out there interested in a few days hiking? (also, hate to cheat on bcuk but does anyone know of a more Sweden specific hiking forum I could post on as well?)

Cheers all,
Fred.

Folcwigga

Forager
Aug 11, 2009
London
Sorry i missed this post, i head to Sweden all the time! Though unfortunately i haven't done too much hiking there. Could you post a review of how it went for you, and any recommendations you have?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE