Anyone got any spare Deer/Rabbit skins?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toby_2008

Nov 19, 2008
Hertfordshire
Hi,

I was wondering wether any of you guys shoot rabbits or deer? If so then i realize that allot of the time you just bin the skins. Well I was wondering if anyone local to me (st.albans) ever has any rabbit or even better, Deer skins that they have no other use for and if that is the case then if i could pick it/them up? I want them for preserving.

I hope this doesnt sound like I am asking for too much but all I am asking is for you to skin the animal (as you normally would) and then I will just take the skin off your hands.

Thanks for reading guys, hopefully I will be able to make use of a couple of your skins that would otherwise be binned!

Cheers,

Toby

hunter mark

Jul 26, 2009
South Bedfordshire
evening Toby

I am just up the road from you - not more than 1/2 an hours drive.

I do a lot of rabbiting & must have binned getting on for 1k rabbit skins this year so far.

Its all gone a bit quiet on the farms over the last few weeks & I havent spent as much time lamping as normal.

How many skins are you after? If you pm me I will get in touch when I have some - you will have to come & get them pretty rapid though. want any squirell?

will be down the farm this weekend so may be able to oblige.

ATB Mark

hunter mark

Jul 26, 2009
South Bedfordshire
better still do you want the whole rabbit? you could try some ultimate organic meat casserole. Running around in the morning & eaten in the evening!

I'll show you how to skin them if you want.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE