Anyone got a Tarphat?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Anyone else got one of these?

www.tarphat.co.uk

Awesome looking hat, great for the beach and walking about on a hot or rainy day.

The wire from my first one snapped and so they sent me out a new one. Pretty great customer service.

Absolutely no affiliation - just a recommendation if you're looking for a new hat!

Tiki

Aug 31, 2016
Oxfordshire
Yup bought a "second" on ebay much cheaper and its great and I cant find any issues with it!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
zyc4g8o.jpg

My first one came apart pretty quick but they sent a replacement. Other than the odd threads and seams coming apart and the velco on the back disintegrating it's still my filthy old hat! :)

Bought as my other basebal cap from 5.11? fell apart inside and was full of sharp fish bone type supporting material.

Know a guy who's had everal of the cowboy type ones, they don't seem to last very long tbh but they look better than others.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
Have the cap and two wide brims first one the wire rusted so the gave me a second half price great o deal with

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Love my one.

I noticed they were not based to far from me, so called them up to see if I could visit them to try them for size and pick one.

Glad I did or I would have gone for one that was to big. I also wanted one with some markings, but not to much, so I could pick through her stock to choose one.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Their wallets are very cool too. I waxed mine, which in hindsight was a mistake, it stiffened the canvas too much for my liking. Might work nicely on the hat though.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Possibly a bit late here. I have a 30% off coupon code. Just bought another wallet for a bit over £6.50

As compo, if you'd like a bifold wallet for a fiver posted, drop me a PM.

subzeer0

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2014
East of Durham
if anyone wants a baseball type one...send me a pm and ill post it off ...in very good to new, possibly been worn 2 hours if lucky ...i have a 60cm pot head if anyone needs a size

it gets in the way for hunting, peak catches the turrets

free

hiho

Native
Mar 15, 2007
South Yorkshire
I've 2 hats and a wallet, will get another wallet again soon. Old ones doing just fine.
just noticed it's 4 card slots now and not 3 and a zip :(

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE