Anyone from the teesside area?

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
looks a cracking place, defo taking a trip up there new year all being well, thx for the pics and write-up,

ship

ship

Tenderfoot
Nov 27, 2005
NE UK
will do m8, probably the back end of either Jan or Feb depending on Santa:) need a few bits, and transport,

atb,
ship

RobSwan

Sep 17, 2014
Hartlepool
Excellent trip it was :)
Looking forward to the next one and, Yes!, definitely a lightweight trip next time, and longer too.
Transport available of required for anyone wanting a lift.

Rob

marcdjay

Jun 7, 2013
Cleveland
Just to chime in and resurrect this thread. I'm in loftus so not too far from a few here. kinda) new to the forum and new to bushcraft/the outdoors in general. Best way to describe me at the moment is "have the gear, no idea" :p

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi marcdjay, minimalist then lol, been through Loftus many a time, got family in Hinderwell, welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

marcdjay

Jun 7, 2013
Cleveland
Thanks bopdude. Yeah Loftus has seen better days but it's a nice rural spot for a city boy like me (originally from Brum).

Recently decided I want to spend more time outdoors, and after not really getting along with ground dwelling in the past decided to splurge and go for a DD jungle hammock and 4x4 tarp combo. Just waiting to get the first overnighter done in it now.

marcdjay

Jun 7, 2013
Cleveland
Hi marcdjay, just down the road from you in Whitby , try falling foss for a nice walk and practice putting up your hammock and tarp

Aye been down there a couple of times, though not with kit. I think that's on the cards end of the month :D

Hi marcdjay,

Welcome. Hopefully we'll be arranging another trip soon. Look forward to meeting you :)

Rob

Yes, a meet definitely sounds good. Count me in.

RobSwan

Sep 17, 2014
Hartlepool
End of month (or thereabouts) sounds good.
I think we're IN!

And this time we have a new addition to the family - Molly, a 7 month old Black Lab. - full of beans, fun and pretty well behaved for her age.
I'm up for ehe lightweight option this time Al, but I think Jackie might have me lugging a liitle more weight for her comfort, but I'm cool with that ;-)

Shall we declare a 'Definite Intention' and see who else is up for it?
Is it Falling Foss? Never been but looks excellent :)

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.