anyone from northumberland?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
hi y2keable,where about in northumberland are you,i,m in the borders,we could maybe meet sometime as i used to go fishing in and around craster and its only about 70 miles from here,anyway just a thought if your interested.

Bushmaster

Forager
Oct 17, 2004
Scotland
:) Hi I am in Northumberland.Cramlington.Where are you y2k 'cos I go out all the time with friends etc and you will be most welcome to come along.:D
Geoff

simonsays

Forager
Sep 9, 2004
sunderland
I live in Sunderland but have access to a caravan in Rothbury, just next to Simonside. I must have walked the hills there a hundred times but its never occured to me to practice bushcraft in the woods. Whereabouts do you usually go?

Cheers,
Simon

y2keable

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2005
northumberland UK
www.livejournal.com
I do a lot of mountain biking, climbing and camping round simonside, its easily accessible to me and there is heaps to do there.

Although I’ve picked up a lot of skills myself from working at a wilderness camp site I feel there is still a lot to learn. Being only a student with insufficient money to pay for an elaborate training course, I feel my only way to learn more is by going into the wilderness with one or two older/experienced people and learning as I go. Of course this will not go un-rewarded.

Simonside, to me, is familiar territory. The perfect place to meet someone new. If anyone’s prepared to help me, or simply fancies camping out, drop me an email.

Regards
jayson

y2keable

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2005
northumberland UK
www.livejournal.com
simonside is a group of hills just next to rothbury.

it seems like there are a few people interested in going camping for a weekend at simonside. anyone who would like to go, PM or email me a date and i'll get something arranged.

jayson.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE