Anyone ever used this company (British Military Surplus)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Used them a few times, good company and mostly used the ebay shop, its all picked from the same warehouse. There is a contact phone number on ebay and they do answer the phone.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
I did purchase from them a couple of weeks back, there delivery company managed to balls up the delivery day, when I asked the supplier they wernt interested at all and didn't answer any emails, when the order arrived, a week late, it was missing a part of the order, I phoned them up and the missing bit was dispatched the next day. All up it took 2 weeks to deliver me 5 pairs of socks, considering postage was over £7 I wont be using them again

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Back to a happy customer, I ordered a British Army Arctic sleeping bag and etimated delivery time on ebay was something like four or five days. Anyway I rang the contact number and said I needed it quick and the chap on the phone said no problem and he'd put it out for dispatch that day; it turned up the next morning.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE