Anybody watch that Mermaid Body thing?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
What on earth was that supposed to be about? Was it supposed to be a serious documentary, spoof, or fictional programming wanting to draw attention to the damage that sonar experimenting is causing. If so, it should never have been shown on a documentary channel. It's only because it was that I'm not immediately dismissing it as utter hokum. And I should be.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
just tried watching some clips on the animal planet website but the horribly patronising "save the economy by making your own sandwiches" adverts are just too much to take. however, based upon nothing other than a deep seated scepticism about anything wierd i can confidently say that mermaids do no exist :)

cheers

stuart

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
just got me some new badges to print out!:D

mermaids_web.jpg

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
just got me some new badges to print out!:D

you have to wonder how exactly it is that a belief in mermaids (under the influence of the funny coloured mushrooms or not :)) is a threat to homeland security though???

i might have to join you on the badge printing mate, i've always fancied being a federal agent

cheers

stuart

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Haha :)....

Weather its true or not, the fact remains that we know more about mars than we do our oceans. Something like 95% of them havent been explored iirc. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE