anybody near Scarborough?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zaraki007

May 21, 2014
York
Hi guys, I like the wild a lot and there is a lot of field in this area so i was wondering if anyone want´s to go for a walk or vivac, I usually have weekends off. If anybody is interested just let me know, I have some equipment that needs to be in use!
many thank´s
Aitor

Hi guys, I like the wild a lot and there is a lot of field in this area so i was wondering if anyone want´s to go for a walk or vivac, I usually have weekends off. If anybody is interested just let me know, I have some equipment that needs to be in use!
many thank´s
Aitor

Hi my name is George I have just joined I am retired, have a tarp Hammock and like alking allthough not far but do like wild camping I do also have camper as main transport cheers scorpion bushcraft

many thank´s
Aitor

Hi I live in Whitby also love wild camping if you are still available for w/ends away plz message me Cheers George scorpion bushcraft.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I live in leeds but spend a lot of time in Filey. Would be happy to travel.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Pigeondave

Dec 13, 2016
Lincoln
Hi guys,

I'm currently in Lincoln but hoping to move to York in the Summer, I realise this thread is a little old but thought I'd try and resuscitate it with a bit of interest.

Looking forward to hear of any decent wild camping spots.

Dave

Pigeondave

Dec 13, 2016
Lincoln
Nice one, would be good to pick your brains at some point...I posted another thread regarding spots near York. I have a wood on my door step here but wondering where's good for overnight camping back near York

Steadfast

Oct 12, 2016
York
I'm in York too, but like PigeonDave am unfamiliar with suitable venues, though do have transport and a very understanding wife!

Absolutely up for a get together if anyone feel inclined to do a bit of organising? If I don't get out soon my kit will start growing mould!

Paul

Juggernaut

May 16, 2013
Scarborough
www.yorkknife.co.uk
I'm in York too, but like PigeonDave am unfamiliar with suitable venues, though do have transport and a very understanding wife!

Absolutely up for a get together if anyone feel inclined to do a bit of organising? If I don't get out soon my kit will start growing mould!

Paul

think there are a few lurkers in York, but no place to actually go wild camping since the Steadhall venue stopped letting us camp.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE