Anybody got/used the Phoenix 20° Underquilt?

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
EDIT: Actually changed my mind on this as will be £20+ for shipping anyway so think I may go for a UKHammocks UQ unless there is any other recommendations?

As title says, I'm looking for some opinions on this UQ for £120. I have been thinking about getting one for a while and this seems to be good for the price in comparison to others.

Just wondering on opinions from seasoned UQ users or people who have the same UQ.

Page: http://www.hammockgear.com/phoenix-20/

D7dxvzX.png

Last edited:

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
I have the winter full length uq from Matt and it's worth every penny

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
No experience with the Phoenix mate but i have the incubator 20 and its stunning. The step underneath your bum makes it so well fitted and stops any air movement. 4 way adjustment is great on asym hammocks too.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I have the winter full length uq from Matt and it's worth every penny

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah they look great and friend has a UKHammocks quilt :)

I was maybe thinking the summer fill may be adequate as long as I have a nice down bag as well as superfly tarp which has doors so would reduce wind-chill?

No experience with the Phoenix mate but i have the incubator 20 and its stunning. The step underneath your bum makes it so well fitted and stops any air movement. 4 way adjustment is great on asym hammocks too.

Thanks, will check em out :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Another vote for the 20* Incubator, I've just pushed mine down to around -7 a couple of nights ago and still stayed toasty all night.

I might be selling a couple of UKHammocks quilts very soon, winter TQ & UQ both with 100g of extra down.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE